The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Been Here For A Lonnng Time, And Been Active On The Forums For A Long Time But Never Actually Made A Formal Introduction.

Slurmageddon

Hello, I am Santaphrax.

I'm active on the forums, and subreddit for Warframe to the extent that a lot of you who have been here for a while and/or are also pretty active, I will probably recognize your name and you may even recognize mine >.>

Normally, I'd use some kind of gif here, but instead I think maybe it's time to unveil something I've been working on.

I am Santaphrax, and I have been collecting your clan emblems when you weren't looking. Bear in mind I get the emblem during play so a good few of them are potato quality when I didn't manage to get one of the person standing still.

->http://imgur.com/a/sQWeH

So formally, hello everyone!

Edited by Santaphrax

I don't know if I should congratulate you or make fun of those who actually spent that much platinum.

I spent that much platinum.

If you have a founders package (which to be fair, most warlords do) the cost of having a rocking emblem in game really isn't that much

Who you should laugh at, is people who try to upload something stupid as an emblem (like a picture of a $&*^ or something) and get it rejected cause they spent the plat on nothing

I spent that much platinum.

If you have a founders package (which to be fair, most warlords do) the cost of having a rocking emblem in game really isn't that much

Who you should laugh at, is people who try to upload something stupid as an emblem (like a picture of a $&*^ or something) and get it rejected cause they spent the plat on nothing

10€ is not much, but it sure is awfully high. But those are my standards, and I still laugh at them, regardless if it gets rejected or not. Emblems on the arms go by unnoticed in most cases, and it doesn't state which clan that person is in. For that price, it should be more than just a tiny image on your shoulder.

Very interesting and funny project you have going on there xD It's nice to meet actually talk to you rofl. I've been seeing you around every now and then some time ago. I myself have been pretty inactive lately though. I'm more active going through the forums than actually playing the game. I hope damage model 2.0 will change that ^^

Very interesting and funny project you have going on there xD It's nice to meet actually talk to you rofl. I've been seeing you around every now and then some time ago. I myself have been pretty inactive lately though. I'm more active going through the forums than actually playing the game. I hope damage model 2.0 will change that ^^

I have times like that too, especially if I'm busy with irl stuff at the same time >.> Forums just blends into all my other internet stuff so I have it in the background almost constantly

And those first few weeks in damage 2.0 will be.... interesting to say the least. I'm just worried by how many people are anticipating it to be perfect right away