Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Word Story - Forum Game

Kadishia

Hello all you warframes out gutting and slicing and launching your foes.
Here a simple yet fun game.

This game is about three words per post. You start out with three words and the next person type the next three words.
It will create a story of some sort. Given that you can make it as wild or as crazy you can get it too.

Example:
Look at the post.
Do you got the memo?

If I find anymore inappropriate themes. This will be deleted! Keep it within range!

Rules:
1. Do not double post
2. MUST contain 3 words ONLY!
3. Also, let other players have to chance in this.
4. Must be appropriate! No Swearing, No bad mouthing...etc
5. It must make sense with the comment above.
6. Do not criss cross each other. ( Tim, joe, tim, katie, tim, joe, tim, joe)

*READ ME*: If there comes down to a spam and the story goes awol then It might be removed
or some special rules to help fluxate the story.

The Previous story is saved on my computer. If you want a request of the very first story. Just email me at M4sterofp4in@gmail.com to get your copy of the story or message me on warframe.

Brand new story: (Updated as 3/24/2013)

Notch the great had it coming as he failed to produce the necesary amount of expressions of "Tenouttaten!" But however he cant do any flying skills because there're no mods that can help to kill mobs down across the very slow zipline, there's Lamborghini Veneno that swims in Wonka's Chocolate river with tenno wookies. Along came Yoda dressed as a teemo, planting mushrooms with ninja ewoks Suddenly, Luke Skywalker bursted from the Evil Capitalist Propanganda while Po rush through the system through the system that was built like Death Star in Star Wars with Neo and DE_Rebbeca, holding hands with the Stalker and a Dalek and a zoidberg dancing for jabba for some big Chibi Street Fighters do not die for they are the power rangers.
      Daymn, son thats so old fashioned I fly everywhere with excitement and vanilla ice cream then ate tacos filled with cream to the bottomless pit of taco-ness with some shield and some health and some sauce, then the lotus ate the tacos. Excalibur was sad but ash was on a mode on his back he turns around and I continue on his face which is now looks at me. As I continue cry fervently Saryn pop in, saw her leg Slash Dashed it resulting in a Dead Excalibur. Later uperTaco came back from the bathroom after Void sessions then killed some fusion moa with burning wooden ship borrowed to him from Batman for that porpose only Aiolia understands about SuperTaco real intentions of giving her a huge... hot...bag of Potato to peel to win lucky lottery, saying he's fat on Opposite Day then they came and then died.
     Suddenly a policeman get butt-hurt said the chair which was painted with chucks blood and a bit of grineer sweat in his pepsi fill with thedrag0n22's blood and Aiolia's Jellybean and Phoenix86's orange juice when a roller came and was removed by the Deathcube. But the dethcube got killed by

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To start out:
Lotus wants a

Edited by M4sterofp4in