Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The game in general is not saving progress

(PSN)Stack77

Today, I’m getting on warframe and decide to do the sortie to finish my NW challenge. I try entering the match and and fly around in the loading screen until suddenly I’m back in my ship. No error message whatsoever. I attempt a second try and fly in the loading screen. There is a long delay and I get a host connection lost and am sent back to my ship. 
Once again, it’s back to navigation to start the mission. Now I’m met with a “You need to unlock Enceladus (Saturn) to play this mission.” every time I try to start it. The thing is, I probably cleared that node 7 or 8 years ago. No choice but to restart. 

Last week, I was in Fortuna trying to build a couple kit guns. I was met with a not enough weapon slots message so I proceeded to sell 5 weapons for credits to make room. I attempted to build the items again but I got a message saying that it could not build the kit gun and my parts were not consumed. I tried a couple more times with no luck. I returned to my orbiter to reload Fortuna. I head back to Zuud to build my kitguns. Assuming I now have 5 open slots, I spam the X button to build. I notice a screen flash past about buying weapon slot for plat. Sure enough, I was charged 12p for 2 weapon slots and the weapons I sold were back in my inventory. I contacted the Zendesk for assistance. I’m thankful I had my plat refunded and the slots removed but their server never recorded my first visit to Fortuna so I felt like I was being treated like I was lying.  

I think this was mentioned in an earlier post but sometimes when I forma a weapon/warframe, it performs horribly when I try to level it back up. When I check my arsenal, the weapon/warframe I formaed has no mods on it.

I don’t even want to get started on how host migrations cause me to lose all rewards. 

EDIT:

Mods are disappearing even when not using forma. I made a second load out(config b)for Gyre. I switched to ‘config a’ so that I could compare the difference in mods but when I returned to ‘config b’ it was completely empty. 

Archived