Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jump Shot, Same Levels And More

Bart

Hello there, i am new here but i wanted to share some things they i think are not very good, at least at this stage.

1- after jump, i have to let go of left mouse button and click it again in order to shoot.

2 - level look like Ctrl+C -> Ctrl+V... most of the rooms are the same, I mean, even the first lvl is 3-4 tiles copied over 3-4 times... don't know if it gets better but it is boring right from the start. like i said, not sure if it gets better, but there is nothing to see in first few levels...

(for people that say levels randomly generated: using 5-10 rooms connected together does not make it loke THE SAME all the time? i think it does...)

3- who are we fighting? who are they? why are we stealing artifacts? why do they all look the same? why do we destroy reactors? why i can run the entire level with out killing anyone and still win? i know it does not benefit me as i need expirience but AI is stupid and there isn't much background story as to why i do what i do in missions to this poor bastards...

(regarding: GO READ LORE, i usually go and read lore when the game already interested me enough, if it doesnt do much on it's own, it is a problem!)

4 - when you knock down enemy, there isnt much to do but to shot it, the swords aim doesnt let me hit him on the floor or at least i miss, ALOT... maybe there could be an ability, for everyone, to crash enemy's face while they are on the ground or something like that...

All this is obviosly from only first few missions, but i am a new player and that is my first impression. i dont want to ruin anyones day with my criticism, just hope all my issues = beta, and not what this game is like... i will give it another try, but so far, not impressed...

Thank you

edit1: added #4

Edited by Bart

2 - there still look the same, ramndom or not, they need more veriety... at least i think so...

3 - if the game does not pull me in on it's own, i won't go and read lore... even with out lore, it has to be able to tell the story

Edited by Bart

2 - they still look the same, ramndom or not, they need more veriety... at least i think so...

3 - if the game does not pull me in on it's own, i won't go and read lore... even with out lore, it has to be able to tell the story

2) It's still on update 6 and beta. They're working hard to provide us with monthly content.

3) It has a story and it tells it.

4 - when you knock down enemy, there isnt much to do but to shot it, the swords aim doesnt let me hit him on the floor or at least i miss, ALOT... maybe there could be an ability, for everyone, to crash enemy's face why they are on the ground or something like that...

You can press CTRL to crouch you know. But I do agree, it would be nice to be able to kick enemies that are knocked down.

2 - well i am not a developer, but i would assume, they (devs) build the game from lvl 1 and up (after they have the engine in which they build). so fist levels usually (in betas) look better than anything else, it should be polished and look good to pull people in. imho.

3 - they might be a story, but i think it would be great to get a starting cutscene explaining who i am and who they are and why wee do what we do and not just some lady with robot voice saying - you are a here super warrior and you have to safe the world from... those guys! "points finger"

3 - they might be a story, but i think it would be great to get a starting cutscene explaining who i am and who they are and why wee do what we do and not just some lady with robot voice saying - you are a here super warrior and you have to safe the world from... those guys! "points finger"

Well, it has been suggested that the story could show as cutscenes but for now, the lore is still incomplete and we still have no idea who Lotus is.

Though we know many things: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/9151-warframe-lore-database-call-to-all-tenno/