Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improvements to pugging Void Fissues?

Flashy

I generally do not enjoy running relics in public lobbies, but I'd like to. I was wondering what improvements could be made to this system

I have a big issue whenever we complete the mission and I try to sign us up for the same mission again, but every time someone leaves, it takes me out of the void relics screen and I have to reselect the mission every time

I'd like it if people could join and leave freely without kicking me back to the star chart every time

38 minutes ago, Flashy said:

I generally do not enjoy running relics in public lobbies, but I'd like to. I was wondering what improvements could be made to this system

I have a big issue whenever we complete the mission and I try to sign us up for the same mission again, but every time someone leaves, it takes me out of the void relics screen and I have to reselect the mission every time

I'd like it if people could join and leave freely without kicking me back to the star chart every time

You know you could just do a premade group or ask your friends (if you have any), clan mates or alliance to run some fissure missions. the matchmaking system wont be changing anytime soon even though it is in need of a fix. people always leave for reason or another, i leave because i dont want to be force voted into another round.

23 hours ago, PatrioticEagle said:

You know you could just do a premade group or ask your friends (if you have any), clan mates or alliance to run some fissure missions. the matchmaking system wont be changing anytime soon even though it is in need of a fix. people always leave for reason or another, i leave because i dont want to be force voted into another round.

I'm aware, not the solution I'm looking for

Archived