The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Got An Extra Hearthstone Beta Key?

ClaymoreNo47

No but I assure you that you're not missing out on much....HS is beyond simple in terms of CCG's and they're having a lot of issues balancing it.  If you want a CCG worth your time go check out Duel of Champions.   I've put a lot of time into both as well as altiel and I can say that DoC > HS with Altiel as a close second. 

If you are looking for something with little to no depth that you can bang out in a couple minutes at a time, then maybe HS is for you - they put more time into presentation and flashy crap than they did on the game itself I fear.  If they pass keys out to current testers I'll PM you so you can see for yourself I guess. 

No but I assure you that you're not missing out on much....HS is beyond simple in terms of CCG's and they're having a lot of issues balancing it.  If you want a CCG worth your time go check out Duel of Champions.   I've put a lot of time into both as well as altiel and I can say that DoC > HS with Altiel as a close second. 

If you are looking for something with little to no depth that you can bang out in a couple minutes at a time, then maybe HS is for you - they put more time into presentation and flashy crap than they did on the game itself I fear.  If they pass keys out to current testers I'll PM you so you can see for yourself I guess. 

hmm thanks for the reply. I have been playing duel of champion for some time now and i love it. Its better than HS really?

Edited by ClaymoreNo47