Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Veilbreaker free items dupe bug

LGPfate

Relogged in after the update dropped and got the items via message immediately upon loading in. Did the Veilbreaker quest as normal and customized Kahl and my Styanax and all of that. After that I saw the notification everyone got to watch the Veilbraker trailer, so I went to my console next to navigation, and open it up a steam page to watch the YouTube video. After watching the video and closing the steam tab, for some unknown reason a bug occurred which sent the same message I got when I first relogged into the game (Which I had deleted previously as I delete all my massages), the forma, orokin reactor/crystals and Styanax. This didn't just resent the massage, but also resent the items I already claimed, duping what I had previously to a total of 6 forma, 4 orokin reactors, and 4 orokin crystals. Other players have done similar things and haven't had this bugged occurred. 

Logged in and got the initial mails for the Veilbreaker update. After doing the quest I was in my orbiter arsenal customizing Styanax and went to buy a tennogen. After finalizing everything through the Steam Overlay I got my item and received two more mails containing another Styanax and the forma-reactor-catalyst.

Archived