Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enter The Death Circle [Dc Phase 3 - 82/100]

Poe_WEC

Untitled-1_zpse247f9ea.jpg

Information
We class ourselves as UK based because several of our founding members are UK residents.

We are not a UK only squad but being able to read, write and/or speak English is a must.
The current members list is international with players from Turkey, Germany, America, Singapore and more.

This Worldwide roster gives our clan a 24/7 aspect.

History

First up, the name "Death Circle" what does it mean? Its a phrase coined to describe the technique I witnessed when two friends played UT2003 on my LAN, both of them were very new to using a kb/mouse as gaming inputs.

Although the clan has been active since the Fusion Moa event we are still in our infancy, the early days of DC were limited to a handful of Tenno.
The turning point came at the end of October 2013 when we made ourselves known to other Warframe players in the official forums, steam groups and anywhere else people might look for recruitment.
Two weeks later, DC is an active and social shadow clan with 20+ members. A month passes and the steady flow of new recruits continues, as a group we decide its time to upgrade again.
Our site and the accompanying members forum are the latest additions to our clan’s budding legacy.

Recruitment
We don’t ask much from new recruits.
Be nice. A basic level of human empathy and some manners are required.

Stay active. You don't need be on everyday, a few times a week would be awesome but once a week is fine.
Everyone is welcome to join us. If you are just starting out we have a solid core of seasoned players willing to show you the ropes and pass on advice.
There is no requirements on minimum mastery ranks, weapons or Warframes you need to have/play, spending platinum on a clan badge or clan colours.
Leave a reply here, pm or in-game message me or Khazzadum for an invite.

Play Style

The clan’s attitude is laid back, that doesn’t mean we are a bunch of casual slackers who can’t handle their fair share of the Grineer and Corpus. We are a friendly and social group and this is reflected in our game play.

Clan Bonuses

Large dojo (3 duel rooms, obstacle course, drums, all clan halls, trading post), All research completed, Uploaded badge, Website, Private forum.

VOIP

We use RaidCall, Group ID is available on our forum and MotD. Some members might have other VOIP software installed, ask in clan chat or the forum

Our Goals

Recruit more members, get at least one twitch stream (a YouTube channel would follow), climb the leaderboards, build our dojo, get a top 100 finish in an event, have fun.

Clan Events

As a gift to our members for their hard work in reaching the milestone of 500,000 kills.
We will be announcing an event soon.

Clan Colours

Red, black, white and grey. Same colourway used in the clan badge.

dc_forum2_zpsf3cfa9b5.jpg

Death Circle

Edited by GodzillaStance

• 4 weeks later...

Hey. I've been playing for a week maybe two now and am looking to delve deeper. I'm not hardcore or anything and though I feel like the effort of getting into the game has a noticeable barrier of sorts, I believe that it IS enjoyable and there is more enjoyment to be had!

I've played about 30ish hours in this week or two, finished 5 planets, got to novice, and figured out most of what I need to know for trekkin on by myself but I've decided being alone kinda sucks really. Can my future games be played with/in your clan?

Edited by Reliss

• 2 weeks later...

GodzillaStance, on 03 Jan 2014 - 11:17 AM, said:snapback.png

Hey, welcome back to the game. Tried inviting you but you're still in a clan. Also we are a storm clan with 70 members now, this is our old thread if you're still up for joining us, leave your old clan then msg back here.

Ok i left my clan i forgot i was &!$$ed at my friend for kicking me out for no reason but when i beat him at a bet (who gets void key first). so thank you for responding i didnt think you would. appreciate it :D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...