Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

bug entering and exiting transfer

Fernando23602

When I go back from the operator to the warframe especially when I do it by pressing "E", the warframe bugs and stays in something like a A-pose and it won't let me shoot, use abilities, or anything other than walking since I can't even jump bullet or anything, it happens especially in eidolon plains when I'm hunting eidolons

I have the same problem. I have noticed it only happens when I am playing as a client and if quickly swap back and forth between operator. I have not had this occur as host. I can reset it by going out of bounds. Maybe create a way to force out of bounds with a chat command since I kept having it happen in the archon fight, and there was no where to go out of bounds. Work arounds I have found are to not spam going into operator while playing a client which sucks since the transference cooldown was fixed.

En 11/9/2022 a las 9:50, Allrthur dijo:

I also experienced the same bug while on an Orokin tileset mission. Unfortunately couldn't find any temporary fixes. Unstuck also doesn't work. Thought i should add a video as an example for this.

Video Here

Exactly what you see in your video happens to me, but it happens to me every time I go out to hunt eidolons

En 12/9/2022 a las 12:10, david1171 dijo:

I have the same problem. I have noticed it only happens when I am playing as a client and if quickly swap back and forth between operator. I have not had this occur as host. I can reset it by going out of bounds. Maybe create a way to force out of bounds with a chat command since I kept having it happen in the archon fight, and there was no where to go out of bounds. Work arounds I have found are to not spam going into operator while playing a client which sucks since the transference cooldown was fixed.

It happens to me every time I hunt eidolons and it's always after returning to the warframe, but without spamming the operator, just for returning to the warframe

En 10/9/2022 a las 2:39, Fernando23602 dijo:

I found a temporal solution, if you have the same problem, you need go to your archwing and if you can´t go in, you´ll need try to swim in a lake so, when you respawn the problem will be fix temporaly

This solution doesn´t work any more:c

Archived