Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Performance problems in Archon hunt

leachPrime

I have a laptop with GTX960m that can play Warframe in 60fps consistently on low settings (720p). But laptop is over 7 years old and I can't get a new pc because of financial issues. But that's not the point.

My laptop always heats up during the archon hunt mobile defense. I found out that it was causing by high number of enemies and high amount of effects going on. 

I notice the performance drop when sentients enemies show up. 60 to 40 fps(sometime under 30) and sometime lags too. This makes defending the console very difficult for me.

And I had to revert back to classic engine. So with classic, i can't use Eclipse ability as well. But things got back to a little bit of control.

So what I want is further optimzation for archon hunts. Especially for old PCs that can overheat.

• 4 months later...

They are probably making it this way on purpose and will push the excuse that equipment has to be "upgraded" while the game itself is over 10 years old. But who am i to say im just some random text on a screen to someone else, and these big corporations are not looking for more monies...they have peoples interests and kiss babies at heart, they can never do any wrong because they produce something people think benefits them.

Archived