Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration needs to save current rewards, both mission and drops.

(XBOX)ParrotTom

Arbitration, we were going to end at wave 50, and of all the times for the game to get screwy, it does so near the end of wave 49. Everyone stayed in the mission, but I got booted into my own game, stuck alone in wave ******* FOURTY NINE/ FIFTY in an arbitration defense! There was no hope of salvaging that, the only things I kept were the mission rewards from every 5th wave.

40 some vitus essence.

Close to a dozen riven slivers.

Gone. I wasn't given the option to rejoin, almost an hour of work gone. And like that, I remembered why I play solo so often, because this game has host migrations so frequently that it kills any motive to play extensively with others. Imagine being punished for playing a co-op game with other people so often that it makes more sense to play solo for anything that can be done in less than 20 minutes.

As much as I would like my loot back, I would rather this get fixed, so I have incentive to play with others in case something goes horribly wrong. If there's a host migration, it needs to save all the loot up to that point and just send that person back into orbit instead of putting them in a separate instance of that same activity, alone from the rest of the group. I'd much rather be sent back to orbit with everything I earned than be separated from the other three players while so deep into a mission that "all or nothing" just becomes nothing.

Archived