Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Second dojo type

pietru2004

I think there should be 2 types of dojo. Player dojo and clan dojo. Player dojo would be new type of dojo that would be basically copy of clan dojo but for one player for those who want to build their own base with custom room layout. Player dojo rooms would be bit smaller and it would be possible to place them on planet. On planets players would get a door or elevator that would lead to party leader home. Also you could do research in yr home the same way as in clan dojo.

I post this idea cause I wanted my own home/base and only way was to create private clan so I could get building space, but it is bit annoying I can't have both - private(1 player) home/base and clan base.

Also this might be worse for those who don't want to play with base building, but for those clan would be great so some would build some would just add resources, but in your own home it would be all on you to gather resources required to build base rooms and plan layout, etc.

This could be great opportunity to give more use to materials you can gather on planets. Cause for now I think they only have use in crafting and not in actual room building.

###Optional feature of House, not critically needed###
In Player House you would be able to use workbench(to craft building items) and store items(in limited quantity) that you know you won't need in nearby future(warframes, weapons, companions, mechs etc.), it would make them disabled and unable to be equipped until taken out of storage(if there would be place in player eq to withdrawal them).

Archived