Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to connect problem

(XBOX)RecklessPuma690

Okay so, about a couple of days ago I've had the new recent update that came out that being Veilbreaker, but suddenly when I launch the game it showed an error message on the loading screen saying "Unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest Warframe updated installed" which I already did have it updated and installed so yeah. I did try many numerous attempts like unplugging my Xbox then replugging it back in then I also tried reinstalling the game but there was no luck it just still showed the same error message. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem other than me, so I'm pretty sure this is a bug. But right now, I guess I'll have to wait until a new update comes out because I can't do anything so I'm unable to play the game and this has been going on since over a week now so far, pretty much I'm just unable to get pass the loading screen and I can't even login.  

I've even tested this out on my other account that I have on my Xbox to make sure this isn't a glitch but turns out it was because it did not work on my other account either it still showed the same message. If whoever can fix this it'd be much appreciated, well if DE can but I'm not sure they if can. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived