Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please revise zariman bounty exit console

DarkCycotech

This week nightwave I was doing armageddon. After the bounty was completed, the host left using the console which caused the mission to be not completed and all items was lost. Instead of doing 3 armageddon mission, I ended up doing 5 because the same host left. 

Recommendation: host cannot use the console or fix the host migration in the zariman bounties.

ah the zariman flashbacks... I was there from beginning when elevator would jam and you had to abort mission losing everything.

new eximus units, host migrations, new void dash frustration and void angel orbs.

So glad won't have to step a foot into that place again. have completed NW to rank 30 so no need for doing those tasks unless I randomly complete them while playing. I am free from Zariman mwhahahaahaa......

That console is a nightmare. 

There is no single reason that someone cannot wait at least 30 secs for the rest of the party when doing bounties.

Giving the players to option to save 5 seconds of their time and almost GRIEF other making them have multiple host migrations should not be there.

At least make the console only be usable after 30 seconds of something of being in the room, so we do not get migrations right by the entrance due to losing the race to the console.

Archived