Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC][Clan] The Iron Dead is Recruiting casual players

Molchani

Basically started the clan solo as I'm mainly a solo player, now looking to expand (a little bit) to include some like-minded players to help me expand the dojo and in some higher-level missions. 

I'm UK based and I've played Warframe on and off since 2015 so, pretty experienced but by no means an expert (MR 10), the Dojo is kinda half built with some labs, a trading post and a dry dock, I also have a railjack and I'm open to suggestions and contributions about new rooms etc from new members but there's no expectation that you contribute.

I play when I can but due to work I'm definitely a casual player so the clan would suit other people looking to get the benefits of a clan without having to commit to anything else other than helping each other out in missions where we can.

Happy to help out newer players too, get in touch if you're interested!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-10-12 at 2:43 PM, TheSpiderDungeon said:

Hey there! Figured I'd request to join as well since otherwise I'd end up just having a solo dojo too haha

At least this way multiple people can contribute without having to be too invested in clan stuff, aye? My ign is TheSpiderDungeon

This is exactly the situation I found myself in! Got halfway through building the dojo and realised it might be easier with more people haha. Adding you now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm an MR6 solo still learning the game somewhat and have come to the conclusion I could benefit from a clan so if you would have me I'd love to join I'm not too active but do hop on every now and again. I'm extremely casual. IGN-Lakoda98

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm a casual player just returning to Warframe and thought that restarting in a small clan can help me get my feet back in. I'm always out of the loop when it comes to contributing resources and researching stuff but I hope to learn here :)

Archived