The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mesa Peacemaker bugs

(PSN)ksimha020

So since the veilbreaker update, Mesa's 4 is slightly bugged and allows her to be knocked down by various effects like Arson eximus, blitz eximus, volatile infested, charging infested and many others. Stagger does not happen only knockdown. This knockdown is basically a death sentence as it takes her like 7-12 seconds to get back up (while spamming any and all movement keys otherwise she just stays there). I do not use her 4's augment (Mesa's Waltz) so that can't be the cause. The wiki clearly states that Mesa is immune to these effects especially knockdown while her 4 is active. 

Another issue to note is that for like a second during her process of drawing out her regulators, she can fire her primary once and this delays the regulators from being drawn out. (this work if you're holding the fire button and enter her 4)

The weird part is that WHILE she is falling during the knockdown she can still target and shoot using her 4 (in the few frames where she still hasn't fallen on the ground) but then becomes immobile and unable to move once she is knocked down. Energy drain continues during this state due to Peacemakers.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to procure a video evidence for the same since I wasn't recording.

How to replicate :

1. Find an Arson eximus or something that can proc knockdown.
2. Use her 4 and wait for it to use the shockwave which centres on it.
3. Get knocked down. (usually happens 4 out of 5 times)

If it helps i was using her 2 (Shooting Gallery) and 3 (Shatter Shield) and her prime variant all while the issue happened. The issue still happens with her non prime and while only using Peacemakers as well.

My build :
Steel Charge, Handspring, Streamline (Flawed), Narrow Minded, Transient Fortitude, Umbral Intensify, Umbral Vitality, Fleeting Expertise, Primed Flow, Primed Continuity.

My settings are default except for region which I've set to North America and Ping limit as unlimited. However I've had the bug happen when I was solo, Host and as a client.

It still occurs in the current game (can't say after the cross play test as I haven't played after it).

The game did not crash so I have no crash report.

Please look into this issue ass I posted a similar question on reddit and a few others agreed with me that they too are facing this issue. It forces us to use her augment just so we can play her reliably. Also the primary fire in between is sort of annoying as it hinders the speed of her animation of drawing the regulators out

Archived