Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SP Olympus Disruption Fissure Was the Best WF Gaming Experience

CrownOfShadows

Hey I'd just like to say that the advent of SP fissures has been a life saver for me, it's given me something to waste my time on, and they've been GREAT.

I'm especially loving the endless varieties, but none as much as disruption. (Interception is a massive pain without 4 people though, you may want to actually tune that for smaller squads)

Unfortunately, getting a competent squad can be challenging, and it's nigh impossible to get one for higher level disruptions, but people are willing to go for it on Mars, and I got a good squad at last (after like 4-5 false starts) for Olympus, and we had a total blast!

It's awesome gameplay; action packed, quite difficult, satisfyingly rewarding. In fact, I think it's the best gameplay experience I've EVER had in WF. There's a lot of modes I enjoy, and there've been a lot of wow moments, but this is the most fun I've had actually playing a mode in a long, long time.

Anyways, just a lonely +1 from me on that, it's epic, and I can't wait for it to come into rotation again.

• 2 weeks later...

Can’t agree enough as a major fan of the game mode disruption it saddens me that there isn’t a disruption mission on void or zariman. I also hate the fact that only two disruption nodes rotate in fissure missions, Mars and Neptune. And disruption isn’t even a perma fissure mission. Would be amazing if they added Lua disruption or just more disruption modes in general. Would be an amazing choice by DE. 

I also just made a post about this if you want to check it out :) 

Archived