The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

List of Merulina Bugs

(PSN)heartsylum97

After less than a day of playing with Yareli, I can already make a list of problematic and visible bugs that occur while riding Merulina in missions.

1. The least problematic: an animation bug. 50% of the time when mounting Merulina, Yareli freezes in her default Secondary Weapon pose. No animations occur when shooting, turning, rolling, or casting abilities.

2. The moderately problematic: Falling through the floor. This also happens about 50% of the time. Sometimes it fixes itself within a few seconds, sometimes I am forced to abort the mission.

3. The extremely problematic: Using Transference while on Merulina softlocks the game. I do not go into Operator mode when I use Transference. Instead, Merulina disappears and Yareli is back on her feet. I can run, jump, and I can sprint - however - I cannot shoot, use my melee weapon, interact with objects, dodge, use Transference, or even open the menu so the only way I have been able to find my way out of this state is by force closing the game and reopening it.

I'll be adding more to the list as I find them.

Yareli without her Merulina is an extremely boring frame to play with. It's an asset to her gameplay. Just because she's an unpopular warframe doesn't mean DE should be ignoring this game-breaking issue. Despite her core issues like being a squishy frame, few of us do actually enjoy playing with Yareli. Please DE, fix these glaring issues. I want to enjoy this warframe and the game at the same time. I ended up buying her because her quest was giving me grief since her launch and I want her to be worth my money. 

Archived