Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afentis issues, overall speargun bugs

Pfysicyst

• It's difficult to continue shooting enemies when Afentis's direct hits make them fall down, and the ensuing explosion also tends to fling them away. I could spend the time waiting for them to get back up by shooting other enemies, but everyone near them gets knocked around too. Afentis is slow and requires accuracy, so this behavior really shoots it in the foot. At higher levels where it takes many more shots to kill with it, it's even more of a roadblock. I end up just waiting for everything to sit still for a second so I can keep shooting, and totally give up on headshots.
  • Afentis's primary attack animations are awkward for trying to aim accurately. After every shot, the recoil makes it fly out of our hand and cover up the center of the screen (when using the typical third person camera angle). It'd be much better for gameplay if we could hold it tighter and keep it straight.
  • Speargun throwing attacks don't benefit from multishot. I believe this was fixed sometime early this year or last year, but it's broken again. The arsenal readout shows us that multishot is supposed to increase the damage of throws, but it doesn't.
  • The animations often break during any part of throwing any speargun. This usually happens in gameplay from knockback, hard landings, and rolling, and you can break them on demand by rolling at any part of the related animations. The throw sometimes gets cancelled, but is often forced to continue after the animation that interrupted it. Sometimes when the throw is cancelled and nothing happens, the next attempted throw will play the "recalled to hand" animation instead of throwing. This can also result in instant throws with no animation at all. Interrupting the "recalled to hand" animation after a throw can force the animation to play again instead of the next throw, despite the fact that you're already holding the spear again.

Archived