The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Shutting PlayStation down

(PSN)xFrozenTrinityx

Since recent updates (somewhere between 2.10 and 2.13) have rolled out, I’ve noticed that having the Warframe app open longer than 15 minutes crashes my PlayStation4, not just the game. With the:

PlayStation is too hot. Turn off the PS4 and wait until the temperature goes down” message. 

(I’ve tried cleaning inside of the PlayStation and changing graphics settings which hasn’t fixed anything granted this is the only game doing this to my console )Tobey Maguire Reaction GIF

How old is your playstation? If your ps4 looks like thisPS4 PlayStation 4 Original (500GB) Console Only

Then it means that the PS4 is without a doubt on its last legs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your playstaion looks like this than maybe clearing some data would be a good ideaPicture 1 of 4

13 hours ago, (PSN)Bootysmacks69 said:

How old is your playstation? If your ps4 looks like thisPS4 PlayStation 4 Original (500GB) Console Only

Then it means that the PS4 is without a doubt on its last legs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your playstaion looks like this than maybe clearing some data would be a good ideaPicture 1 of 4

It’s the first one 😅 damn time to invest in a PS5 huh?

Update

I’ve recently found that I’m not the only PS4 player who’s had this issue with Warframe.

The overheating when the PlayStation isn’t hot, the crashing problem that none of the other games do? Pretty sure it’s not my PlayStation at this point. I don’t think the game is optimized for older gen consoles. Hopefully things change in the near future. 

Archived