Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capturing Eidolons isn't working correctly recently

(XBOX)Lightwalker4865

Lately trying to hunt and capture Eidolons hasn't been working correctly. There are many times recently where the Lures are filled, have as many as we need to capture the Eidolons, but they won't catch. The Lures often don't break and don't drop anything. And on the chance they work for one Eidolon, doesn't mean all 3 will catch like they should. On top of that, just a short bit ago I tried doing a hunt with others only for the Lures of the Hydrolist to break, but not drop anything. So even if they break, there's a chance they won't drop everything, or anything at all. It's been a problem quite a few times now. This was never an issue I've ever had until very recently, less than 2 weeks. My best guess is something with cross play is making it act up somehow, but I'm not sure. If any of the devs are reading this, could you please try to look into this? I've missed out on quite a few Brilliant and Radiant shards because of this, and that's a bit of a problem when the Shards are my best source of Focus, which I need a LOT of. 

Also, sorry if I'm not doing this properly. This is literally my first time ever trying to report something to the devs and I don't really understand how to. This particular issue was getting too infuriating for me to sit back on and I wanted to try to get it brought to their attention. If anyone knows what tags I should be using for this, let me know just in case I ever need to report anything else.

Archived