Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack

FR057BY73

I have been playing warframe for a long time first on ps4 then recently pc, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoy the game however I must say there was a lot of potential lost on railjack missions.

The first being open world mission, there's not much substance in said missions so once you get bored flying around space shooting enemies whith Giant space guns it kind of loses its euphoria. As done on every other open world, perhaps a syndicate at relays specifically for railjacking, adding bounties and other sorts of goodies

Second and foremost, PvP would be an interesting mechanic being able to explore an open world and happening upon their railjack, boarding and looting their resources (perhaps a percentage of loot gained that mission), crew and what not.

Thirdly, being able to deploy multiple railjacks in a given squad, as most use npc's anyways, and having said npc's leveling with either the player and/or railjack as having them aboard in pvp environments would just be cannon fodder

In all I love the concept of RJ however I can only play a couple missions at a time as it becomes tedious, doing other missions and coming back to it

Archived