The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

In the War within quest void sling doesn't work properly, and i cant use two of my abilities at all.

(PSN)Fecske414

Dear support. I am unable to use two of my abilities, the one wich should disarm the kuva soldiers and the second called transcendence. I decided to do The War Within quest again where the system tells me wich buttons or button combinations shall i use to be able to use these abilities. Before i started the quest i was trying to set up all the possible commands on my controller to be able to use those skills but they haven't worked. Thats why i decided to do this quest again, but i got stucked. At the point i should hit and capture this "orokin shark" the void sling doesn't take effect. I have made a 4 minutes video about it but i couldn't attach to this post, if there is a way to send you this video please let me know.At the end of the video i show my controller settings, when you see on the video at the skill bar a message shown up "invalid target" its because i am trying to use meele attack (wich as far as i remember should be this disarming skill) and transference. In case i can't escape from the quest i hope in a quick respond from your side.

Best regards.

Fecske414

Archived