Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The wrong speech/transmission pools are used when driving off a lich/sister, stabbing successfully, and no speech at all is said when unsuccessfully stabbed/leveled up

L0rd_Nightmare

The wrong speech/transmission sets are used for various functions when fighting a kuva lich or sister of parvos:

The following pools are wrong or don't work at all:

• one pool of text when stabbing a lich/sister 'partially' (i.e. you entered one correct symbol of the requiem code so far but haven't stabbed it 3 times yet to 'enter' the complete code)
  • one pool of text when stabbing a lich/sister with an incorrect requiem/cause it to level up
  • one pool of text when you down a lich/sister 3 times and drive it off without stabbing it

Currently in game: (for example, we're considering the LichA variant, the "jovial" variant from https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Lich/Quotes/LichA )

If you DRIVE OFF the lich (by downing it 3 times), it plays one of the following lines:

• "Every day in every way I just get better and better."
  • "Oh, YES."
  • "Oh, Tenno. I'm a whole new me."
  • "Better, stronger... cuter. You behold the Queens' number one son."
  • "I'm growing in power, Friend. Stop me if you can, while you still can."

(These lines are not supposed to be played then, these should be played on an UNSUCCESSFUL stab (wrong requiem mod) when the lich/sister levels up.)

If you stab the lich, with the CORRECT requiem symbol but this is not the final stab, it plays one of the following lines:

• "You won't get rid of me that easily. I'll be back, Tenno. Oh, I'll be back."
  • "Hahahaha. Ta ta, Tenno."
  • "Until next time, friend."
  • "Ugh. For the love of... Fine. Lich out."
  • "Won't lie, this literally always hurts."

(These lines are not supposed to be played then, these should be played when the lich/sister is DRIVEN OFF.)

If you stab the lich with the WRONG requiem symbol, the lich plays an animation/sound and level up, and disappears, and plays NO TRANSMISSION AT ALL.

(It should play one of the taunts from the first group of lines above)

The correct behavior should be:

If you DRIVE OFF the lich (by downing it 3 times), it plays one of the following lines:

• "You won't get rid of me that easily. I'll be back, Tenno. Oh, I'll be back."
  • "Hahahaha. Ta ta, Tenno."
  • "Until next time, friend."
  • "Ugh. For the love of... Fine. Lich out."
  • "Won't lie, this literally always hurts."

If you stab the lich, with the CORRECT requiem symbol but this is not the final stab, it plays one of the following lines (its possible these lines are actually meant for the final, successful stab, but I'm not sure):

• "I'm just going to come back as something even more horrible."
  • "Easy come, easy go."
  • "Thank you... for keeping this... interesting."
  • "Ugh I can taste my spleen, that's not good."

If you stab the lich with the WRONG requiem symbol, the lich should play an animation/sound and level up, and while/after it disappears, plays one of the following lines:

• "Every day in every way I just get better and better."
  • "Oh, YES."
  • "Oh, Tenno. I'm a whole new me."
  • "Better, stronger... cuter. You behold the Queens' number one son."
  • "I'm growing in power, Friend. Stop me if you can, while you still can."

As far as I'm aware, this same bug happens with every different lich and sister variant, not just LichA.

-LN

• 3 weeks later...

Archived