Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Kahl's Beacon] Give Kahl's Grineer ally AI a buff? Inferior to Corpus ally AI in EVERY WAY.

SprinKah

Whenever you use Kahl's Beacon, Kahl is gonna summon down with 2 of his brothers, and they can be Grineer or Corpus brothers.

The thing is though I noticed, that Kahl's Corpus brothers are just...better than his Grineer brothers in pretty much every way possible.

His Corpus bros are pretty much Corpus Techs, with a lot of shield (that regens) and HP, high-damaging and fast firing Supra, with the ability to SUMMON SHIELD OSPREY

While his Grineer bros are...really just Lancers, Hellions without the rocket ability to be clear...not a lot of HP, low dmg and fire-rate Grakata...

I feel like it's not quite right that there's a chance to summon something inferior than the other. I think both Kahl's Grineer and Corpus brothers should be on par with each other, so that there's no frustration in leaving it to chance.

- Maybe give Kahl's Grineer brothers a better weapon, like Heavy Gunner Gorgon to be able to do a bit more damage than a measly grakata.

- Give them some kind of ability like Hellion's rocket barrage or something, like the Kahl's Corpus brother shield osprey summon. 

- Buff their HP/Armor, I mean, compared to Corpus brothers, which are pretty much Corpus Techs or better, they really don't hold up as well. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived