Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Zariman Quinn Bounty Exterminate 5:45am CST USA

(XBOX)Player244024418

This has happened multiple times and I finally remembered to screen capture. The "room" where you go outside when extraction is available there's always a false green extraction indicator that leads you off to this spot outside which won't extract. I tried to stand there or even run off the platform but it won't extract. Please remove that green indicator as it is confusing and doesn't work.image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ_QLQhZ8X.

12 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

This has happened multiple times and I finally remembered to screen capture. The "room" where you go outside when extraction is available there's always a false green extraction indicator that leads you off to this spot outside which won't extract. I tried to stand there or even run off the platform but it won't extract. Please remove that green indicator as it is confusing and doesn't work.image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ_QLQhZ8X.

Unfortunately, the extra green extraction icon seems to be in almost every mission, and I'm pretty sure it's been like this since Zariman launched. It's certainly not limited to this particular tile/room.

Hopefully it's something they'll fix in the upcoming Echoes.

Archived