Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controllers

Guest VoltsofDawn

Guest VoltsofDawn

A great addition to this game would be a controller layout preset in the game. So that the people that love computer games, but love the feeling of controllers could just plug their xbox, PS3, logitech, est. could play with out haveing to download programs like xpadder to use a controller.

Yeah the xbox controllers are plug in play for this game but you might wanna still use xpadder for the sprint button because you have to hold down the damn thumbstick the entire time and it eventually leads to crazy amounts of tendinitis. I also assign the switch shoulder button to work whenever you hold down the aim button and press X. They really need to just let you assign all the digital buttons in the key bindings section. This issue is very near and dear to my heart as you can see lol. I am just tired of my controller being a chinese finger puzzle an would like to set up the controller in a way that doesn't literally break my hands.

Also. Reload with the B button only. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY. What about X like every other game on the planet? Some leftover from dark sector setup I imagine. Either that or its a Canadian thing ;p. Drives me insane. /rant.

but....xbox controllers do work~

no need for xpadder at all dood~

yep, XBOX360 controller works, but we need a set up for it.

For example, i dont like the default button configuration with it, and have no set up to configure it the way i really like..... i still use (cuz i suck with mouse lol).

but we do need a controller set up option in the game.

What did you assign your sprint too if I may ask Reggs12?

I use X as a toggle that shuts off whenever you crouch or aim or press X again. Basically if you have other buttons switch to another xpadder control group it will shut off the toggle without having to press teh X button again. pm me if you want the profile.

Edited by reggs12