Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Progress The New War Quest: She Gives, We Live

(XBOX)Rampage277

Cannot progress The New War Quest: She Gives, We Live. After releasing Konzu and the others from the veil you must fly up to the tower, now it is here we encounter a big problem. Upon reaching the tower waypoint marker and stepping foot on the tower itself i am teleported back into my frame (umbra), from this point i am able to re-enter cetus as the drifter and be completely undetected by the enemies. So i then walked into the water until i was deep enough to be reset and had then been placed next to konzu where the airship had been except this time as Umbra. From here on, until fixed i am unable to play warframe. Please see what you can do, Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This bug is still present.

If you are using Umbra, you will be teleported back to the entrance of Cetus when you attempt to enter Unum's Tower.

My partner is currently doing his first playthrough of the New War and has now encountered this bug twice before a Google search said Umbra is the problem. I did the quest with Umbra myself on the day of release - so this bug has been introduced since the original release.

I have not tested if this bug occurs in Replay.

There is no way to scale the tower a second time after the bug occurs - you need to exit the game and relaunch to start the mission from the beginning. 

Umbra is the main story Warframe - so it really, really sucks that this bug is happening.

My partner is playing on PC. 

Edited by 3mptylord
Added platform to comment since it's different to the thread tag.