Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure Excavation

Helljack84

Is it just me or is it the absolutely worst mechanics jumbled together to get the worst experience possible?

It's either carriers not spawning, corrupted enemies not spawning and/or not dropping any reactant.

On average it's the slowest (endless) mission type to progress AND a single moron with reading disability can waste another 5+ minutes for everyone else.

Interception is pretty much equally screwed, never captured 4 points, didn't get to 10 reactant anyway.

Twice the mission length (compared to ex/cap) for potentially zero rewards. 

Bonus points for all the special animals who extract after one rotation. I guess screwing 3 random people over is totally worth running endless instead of a 2 minute cap/ex.

I never do them anymore because there's usually always at least one player who just bring in power cells too fast and nobody gets enough reactant or player who gets 10 reactant first decides to bring power cells so others don't have time to get enough.

Simple fix: make it so only 2 excavators spawn and rotation doesn't end until everyone has 10 reactant. When next rotation starts again 2 excavators spawn and if they complete their digs rotation doesn't end until again 10 reactant has been collected by every player in squad.

Same fix could be applied on interception when 100% has been reached rotation doesn't end until everyone has 10 reactant. 

Archived