Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How And Or Where

(PSN)Scotty_Doo42

Question

I wanna up my guns damage, but i cant find a mod to help with it. Also i got some newb questions real fast.

Whats my Level? My Loki is at rank 21, is that the level? If so, i am horribly out matched.

How many times do most people grind Jackal for rhnio. I am on like run 11, still those systems are hidden.

As far as damage goes, any guns worth grinding material for?

I like to play a little more beeffy, which is why i wish i would have chossen someone other then loki when is started. So far this has been a great game, but its now at a  point where i feel i am being outmatched with not a clue how to up my self further.

6 answers to this question

Mods for damage are Serration for Rifles, Hornet Strike for Pistols. You will acquire them as you kill more and more enemies. Don't worry too much about them early on, as you'll acquire them over time playing.

Your Loki being 21 is the Rank of that specific Warframe. (Loki) Your level itself, is also called your "mastery" (think of it as your Tenno's rank, since it is separate from that of your Warframes.) You can rank each weapon and each Warframe up to 30 individually - doing this will increase your Mastery Rank.

Luck with farming bosses varies, just try some patience, i suggest doing it with friends, or some good music to help distract yourself from the grind a little. It can get tedious at times.

The more guns you rank up, the more mastery you get. As for some end-game weapons, most of them are difficult to acquire early on, as they're gathered from means that are a little bit later on in the game. Many of them come from Clan research.

As for being beefy, or tanky if you will, Loki is not meant for that so much. But the longer you play, you can of course acquire the Warframes that are better at it, it sounds like you're off to a good start farming Rhino. The main way to avoid dying with Loki is to use Stealth, and your Clone to simply avoid being hit.