Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malva Sending Me To Orb Vallis

Quakelife911

I have been farming Malva on Venus to level stuff for fun and twice now it has sent me to the ORB VALLIS.  The second time it put me in a group in the ORB VALLIS that was killing the Profit Taker and I'm standing there with my low level Warframe and low level weapons thinking welp I'm dead.  

Session was set to Public

The match before it worked fine I clicked Malva and session was set to public and was sent to Malva and extracted

The first time I thought maybe it messed up and someone joined then clicked Orb Vallis but this time I watched and nobody joined and was sent to Orb Vallis

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Same thing happened to me. New player on PC but returning from another platform and was clearing out Venus, tried to do Malva and was sent to a Freeroam Mission on Fortuna, even though I never went there yet myself. I don't think it was against the Profit Taker(never did it before) but it was a multi tiered mission(1/4 objectives) the same time with the first one being to go to an ambush site. I tried 3 times total and the 3rd time I actually got into the Malva mission somehow even though I didn't change how I was queueing up as Solo, looking for a party in all 3 attempts. 

• 3 months later...