Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Support

Zarvok

First off would like to say how much I love the game. Been getting all my friends beta keys so they can test it out and everything.

I currently am using a controller to play and I don't have much complaint. The button layout is intuitive and I can do almost everything one could do using a keyboard and mouse (except changing camera views and hacking). I would like some kind of aim assist as I do enjoy sniping but with a controller it's rather difficult. Also with that if we could get the sprint button on a toggle rather than the current setup (currently you hold down L3 and push the stick forward) or at least the option of doing so would be nice.

Too long; didn't read:

-aim assist

-ability to set sprint button to toggle

If they at least gave the option to set key bindings for the controller that would be enough for me. As it is my hands start to hurt after I've been playing for a while. I know I could just use the keyboard and mouse but I don't really want to relearn all the controls.

If they at least gave the option to set key bindings for the controller that would be enough for me. As it is my hands start to hurt after I've been playing for a while. I know I could just use the keyboard and mouse but I don't really want to relearn all the controls.

THIS. My hands have been killing me and my friend has all but stopped playing for this very reason. joy2key is a nice temporary solution but since all the joystick controls are hard binded you are stuck working around the default controls. Not fun. In a game where you spend 90% of the time sprinting it's kinda nuts that your only option to do that is the thumbstick. Any console game that does this has autorun for this very reason. I know they said they are working on getting the controlelr to work with the UI first but in my opinion UI is secondary to gameplay. If you are playing this game you are on a pc and have a mouse and keyboard so UI is not nearly as pertinent as the controls you use to actually play the game.