Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11 Bugs

Dr_Dac

Hello a fast compilation of bugs i have encountered since 11 hit.

Loki lockdown bug. Using disarm may lock all abilities and melee for loki and prevent any action beside Main and sidearm.

Darkness bug. Skipping a boss introduction may cause a very dark screen can be fixed by jumping in a hole.

Smoke bug. Upon leaving a mission the star chart my have a very bright eye hurting white smoke.

Credit and Level disappearing. After Mission the gained level and credits may disappear permanently or subtract from existing. (a mission yielding 20k credits may take 20k of your credits)

New Mod bug. The option newest may miss or ignore mods.

Torid is broken. Initial hit deals none or no visible AoE anymore and the smoke does not proc elemental anymore.

If it is intended please remove this part pls. Otherwise this way Torid is dead.

MfG: Dr_Dac

Ps: let us help improving this game.

There is also a skin bug where if you use a alt helm, the skin turns into a grey net.

This happened to me a lot with the day of the dead skins before the update. I think if you are not the host then sometimes it doesn't display the textures. Never used to be a problem with frames as they only had 1, now they have multiples it is a problem.

my biggest issue

after finishing a defense or survival map i didnt get any mods exp or credits although i collected much..

new mods f.e. increased cut dmg mod are dropping but i didnt get em as well, i got all other mods i collected

A couple new found Bugs.

Being killed by a Laser Trap in mid air (being thrown) may turn friendly fire on, the ressurected players can kill each other freely after including pets.

The stalker may instantly replenish his shields if hit by any of the new procs become invisible or appear as undying overleveld Mob (encountered a lvl 250) stalker in apollodorus, he remained until he killed all of us.

Reward Bug. Any reward including level credit and items may not be given after a completed mission. This bug is not limited to a single game type or place.

Trap doors in the void may be passable for a random player he then can loot the treasure or open said doors to other players.

Vaubans Vortex makes Mobs trapped inside scream like a broken rocker.

Vaubans Vortex may attract firendly players and lock them in place until it runs out of time.