Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat links display incorrect number of items, and unfindable mods.

(PSN)Irredeemable_Axe

Two bugs in one (one of which might be overlooked.)

Trade chat links display the incorrect value of items owned. (Specifically, none.)

While scrolling through trade chat, everytime I've seen someone chat link the flux overdrive mod (that I've clicked on) it does not say I have any. Today I checked the wiki for the flux rifle exclusive mod and found out where this elusive beast came from.

Index. With drop chances around 10% from practically everything in The Index. Realizing I have millions of credits, quite a few hours in Index, and many Index mods, but not this one was shocking to say the least. So I checked the Warframe companion app.Trade chat links don't display any value for quantity owned which means zero, however. I own seven (7).

The other bug, is reported but it seems like it's confused for something else maybe? The missing mod bug. But more accurately -Mods become unfindable with search after uninstalling.

In arsenal when doing some heavy reworking of builds, occasionally (not often but definitely +3 times) a mod will disappear. It's not like I'm imagining I own a rank 0 rolling guard, stretch that isn't the flawed version, constitution that is maxed, etc... I know this, and noticed this, because I JUST uninstalled them. Then when I go to add them back via searching the name they don't show up. It's not that I'm spelling the name wrong either because other mods with the name appear, or flicking some filter check box somewhere because I always have it set to sort by drain. The mods come off, and I can only find them again by scrolling through ALL of them. I don't think they get stuck sitting in a different polarity group, I've checked but I don't find them.

Archived