Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Adjust SP Fissure Defense

CrownOfShadows

I wouldn't mind playing SP defense fissures, except that they are WAY too long

I've been avoiding them, but I tried another just now and just finished .... 22 minutes to open 2 relics. (no Nova)

That's ridiculous. Please either make the waves faster or end the cycle after wave 2 instead of wave 5.

Thanks.

I feel the opposite way, I clear defense so fast the acolytes don't spawn before the extract screen shows up, meaning I have to do a few extra waves to get them to spawn.

21 minutes ago, CrownOfShadows said:

Please either make the waves faster or end the cycle after wave 2

Maybe hit them harder to make the wave go faster?

This was on Spear. Corpus defense tiles also last FOREVER.

Eris is like the only one I can think of that goes at a decent rate. For the most part, they just last for centuries and we are all sitting there with our relics cracked at the end of wave two and we have to suffer through 3 more waves for no reason.

Killing mobs is NOT the problem, they die fast enough - in fact we just chill and wait for spawns.... and they spawn yeah... and then more trickle in, and then more trickle in, and then more trickle in, and then more trickle in, and then more trickle in.... and then near the end you have to hunt down the stragglers way out on the periphery.

This is, in all honesty, for the people who know, an ancient problem in general - fissures just make it more apparent.

Perhaps consider making defense a timed mode instead, with each wave lasting a finite amount of time. Or end the cycle on wave 2 or 3. Making people endure until wave 5 is just not where it's at.

Archived