Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gonna Rebuild Dojo, How To Get New Clan Hall?

The_Markness

Question

5 answers to this question

Tear up all the rooms until you only have a single clan hall. Build an elevator. Take the elevator down or up depending on how you built it. Build another clan hall (the newer one). When that is done take the elevator again and set the old hall for destruction.

Remember that you cannot destroy a room that other rooms are connected to, so it's necessary to destroy all other rooms first.

Though I do find the above process very tedious, and I would rather just keep the old dojo and make a mirror copy on a new floor underneath...

Tear up all the rooms until you only have a single clan hall. Build an elevator. Take the elevator down or up depending on how you built it. Build another clan hall (the newer one). When that is done take the elevator again and set the old hall for destruction.

Well if you have to actually build a new new basic hall why bother with an elevator? Why not just tear down everything to the hall and build a new hall directly?

I'm not clear, is the original hall different from what you'd get now, or is it just that people prefer to have the mega hall right there?

Yeah the halls and corridors where changed at some point and the old ones remained.