The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Oh God The Framerate

Bionitech

Sounds like a thermal issue if the problem manifests after a period of time. Wouldn't be very surprising in a laptop.

Yeah... revert your CPU overclock, it isn't necessary and produces extra heat that's probably being dissipated by the same fan and heatsink your GPU is attached to. You can't reasonably overclock with a laptop; the cooling solutions provided in such a confined space are barely adequate for stock specifications.

In addition, I'd suggest disabling DX11, 64-bit mode, and Nvidia PhysX in the launcher. Re-enable options one at a time until you find what's ruining your performance.

The overclock tool is manual so I can turn it on whenever, but because it messes with the heat system I'm guessing I should keep it off

i got a lag problem after update not sure its related but got mobs warping and teleporting all over, my specs:
amd 6300 fx

550 ti gtx

corsair vengeance 1600 mhz ram (8gb)

any advice and help would be appreciated, prior to update 1 my friends and i could play with no problems, they are from europe and oceania and even some from the states, i am from the caribbean, now with those from europe and oceania its impossible to join and if we do its almost unplayable with lag.