Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fail to connect to server , you will be logged out

(NSW)Darkpignouf

The absolute fear when playing Warframe .....

Something needs to be done for that . In some instances , the game will try and let you some time to have a good internet connexion back ( end of a mission for example ) 

But sometimes , without any kind of warning , the game just go "FAIL TO CONNECT TO SERVER , YOU WILL BE LOGGED OUT"

Frustrating but not very important for the 95% of time when doing mission under 5 mins . It becomes hellish when you are running endless mission , with 2 , 3 or more hours of play and you lost EVERYTHING .

I would here seperate two cases : playing with others and playing solo .

I can see why it would be bothersome to halt a session if someone , for some reason , is loosing interent connexion .

But when you play SOLO MODE ? What is DE excuse for  not having a solution to mitigiate the loss ? 

Fun fact , when solo , the game won't need much information from the server , It does makes access in very special circumpstances , like when summoning a warframe specter , or when you are downed , and then a friendly liche or sister is coming to help . At this moment , the game is making server access to retrive information about you specter or liche , and if by misluck , you're connexion is down at this particular time BANG , game lost buddy ....

It's infuriating .

I'm at present now running a 7+ hours of endless survival MOT,  SP mission to reach 9999 cap ( solo , my life organisation can't handle this mcuh gaming in a row , and I know , a disruption would reach 9999 in about 46 rotation so between 4 and 5 hours )  The mission is no problem  ( thanks Octavia ) but I'm fearing a crash .....

That's the main reason I usually don't run endless mission for long on this game , usually 1 hour max  , knowing that it could be a little more secured would be such a relief.

Best regards 

• 3 months later...

Never got this before duviri and now happens once a week at least

from crafting at foundry, running duviri solo, to going to arsenal,
random, cant pinpoint it at all 
but it keeps happening more and more

i get a message and im logged out

at PC btw

Archived