Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Familial debt bonds i mean seriously

Nidaar

HI, 

I recently returned to the game after a break ( am MR 16, founders edition and played on and off from 2012, but have taken a good few years out) have a lot to catch up on and learn.

A few things are gaining standing with factions and gaining new warframes, started new content gained standing with Entrati, got some new companions, predasites and vulpaphyla, gained some Xaku warframe parts, built parts except for xaku chassisas i need gyromag systems which are only available from little duck or heist missions. ok ill get my standing up with solaris united as i need to do that anyway, cool, great got to COVE and 99k rep, got medical bonds x12 , got advances bonds x12 , got credits ok just need familial bonds wait, what almost 3 weeks later of running bounties constantly and i mean constantly i got 4 familial debt bonds yep just FOUR and Ticker NEVER has any in his cases EVER just as an example of how ridiculous this is for a common reward i have over 8  synth reflex mods which are the rare reward. Honestly if i hadn't just sunk some real money coming back to the game i would go back to .... well really anything is more enjoyable than running the same bounty over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...... at least i can copy and paste this tish. 

On a serious note. please sort this out apparently they are easy to farm once you get to OLD MATE and can do heists so why stop players even getting there its not even new content i hadn't even stepped foot on deimos and im full rep with entrati which was enjoyable and fun to grind.

Nuff said

• Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 5:38 PM, Nidaar said:

i hadn't even stepped foot on deimos and im full rep with entrati which was enjoyable and fun to grind.

Eh? How does that even work? You need to step on Deimos to earn Entrati standing, so, how?

On 3/6/2023 at 5:38 PM, Nidaar said:

just need familial bonds wait, what almost 3 weeks later of running bounties constantly and i mean constantly i got 4 familial debt bonds yep just FOUR and Ticker NEVER has any in his cases EVER just as an example of how ridiculous this is for a common reward

From my understanding, common rewards only have a chance to drop on the first two parts of a bounty. So if by the second part of the bounty, no Bonds dropped, leave to Fortuna and regrab the bounty. 

• 6 months later...