Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Garuda Prime's color-copying Ability visuals

Nidaria

Quick small post here, but I've noticed something that has increasingly bugged me, and doesn't seem tied to Updates or platform builds.
Garuda Prime got a little more flair added to her ability visuals, similar to Nidus Prime - but like Nidus Prime, there's a slight inconsistency with colors.
Dread Mirror's visual will copy your color scheme, but the "talons" from Blood Altar and Seeking Talons do not.
Below are some images to give an example of my colors and Blood Altar not using them, while Dread Mirror will.
uzU2uzn.pngevMMZhZ.png14LT5ty.png
https://imgur.com/uzU2

As you can see above with Blood Altar, for some reason they do not copy my current color scheme. This isn't the first case of inconsistent color copying with abilities, as Nidus Prime has this issue too with Virulence, but I definitely understand the oversight during development and play-testing. I hope DE looks into this across all Warframes with these slight inconsistencies or at least the more egregious ones. Maybe even an option down the road to color our abilities separate from our Warframe's colors, but I know that's a huge ask.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Just found this post while looking for one that I made on this exact topic (I think it got deleted ;-;), but yeah I really hope they fix this cus it has also bugged me ever since I acquired Garuda Prime. I wasn't actually aware that her Blood Altar doesn't change color since I always subsume that ability off, but her Seeking Talons not changing is something I noticed almost immediately. 

Edit: Ok they actually fixed Blood Altars color so that it matches, but the little talons that surround you on the 4th ability still do not match your color scheme.

Edited by iiReapzx