Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Clan Mates, Or People Who Frequently Play Together Should Have Extra Trade Sessions

KF_Kenobi

I would like to see an extra pool of trade sessions reserved for people who regularly associate. I haven't completely thought through what form that should take, but I feel there should be some (non-trivial) way to establish a relationship between two users that allows for a higher volume of trading than normal.

Perhaps bonus trade sessions between clan members (after some probationary period, like 48 hours to a week for new members), or maybe have it so that the contacts list tracks how many missions you've done with someone, and you have a certain number of bonus trade sessions based on some fraction of that number. Or maybe the number of trades you do with someone gives you more sessions with them in the future - a kind of defacto preferred client list.

In any case, the idea is to give people who frequently associate and/or play together more options for passing mods back and forth, or for the merely practical purpose of moving Void Keys to someone better equipped to host the game. There should be something for it without ratcheting up the amount of trading anyone can do with everyone, but also without consuming that trade cap either.

PS

Not really sure where trading system feedback should go.

Edited by KF_Kenobi