Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Cestra Please!

Luxangel7

I hope I'm not alone in being really excited at this awesome (and weirdly cute) new side arm!

Dear devs, pretty pretty please think about giving us a dual cestra option!

You would know how to balance it, maybe with a little less accuracy if dual wielding or something, but please please PLEASE make this happen...it would turn my tenno into a flying ninja of lasery doom....(more than he already is ofc)

thank you for everything as always and congrats (and thank you) for update 11. :)

I'd rather see a Dual Braton, we have enough dual side arms and dual melee at the moment and it wouldn't hurt to at least have a dual wielding Braton.

Uh....that sounds kinda... off to me...don't get me wrong, Im all for dual wielding and more bullets, but dual wiedling a primary would be kinda strange to me...unless you're joking lol

Hmm... Let's not yet give concepts to be done for DE they has things to be done after this patch. Bug fixes + Fixed strict nat...

It's been said lots of times that the teams working on content aren't the same as the teams working on coding and such things. So don't worry about it. :)

I was honestly surprised, and very happy, that they put a new Corpus sidearm into the game. For a good while, all they had was the Spectra.

And while I still hope the wait for the Detron won't be long, I'll happily use the Cestra untill then.

Edited by Braken

• 2 months later...