The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Yarelli issues multiple missions

Xbox series x, cat6 LAN

I go to operator in ESO and can't get back. Nothing works. Then at end of level, rewards are zero. Happened about 4-5 times. Very frustrating.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/6775ZMXLWW

SP mission, i dismount and can't do anything.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/UGDXBUGWTH

In OROKIN tileset missions when yarelli is on Merulina and rides over one of those blue watery steamy floor things, Merulina gets stuck and can't move.

In SP exterminate today, the boss was the bird that has three wells that need to be destroyed, don't recall the boss name. If Merulina rides or lands on top of one of the wells she gets stuck much like in OROKIN tileset.

• 4 weeks later...

Forced operator bug in fissure mission on Venus

While running Yarelli on a lith excavation at Kiliken on Venus in a 4 squad of randoms, was forced spontaneously into operator mode and my frame disappeared from the tileset!I was riding Merulina with aquablades active, also firing off sea snares to help guard excavators and using the kompressa when while going up the slope to (b)excavator my frame just disappeared,and my carrier sentinel died. I wasn't hit, nor did I select transference, but I ended up in operator form. Had no gearwheel so couldn't call necramech, or specters which I can usually do whilst in operator mode.Reactant count didn't climb, despite audio prompts of pickups. I stayed to next relic point (selected no relic)and extracted as normal, two party members left at same time as me. Upon extracting, no mission info given except gui template with mission name-no mission fail/completed prompts, no pickup data. Sorry no screenshots, it also bugged my XBOne S sufficiently that I couldn't abort mission, nor get to menu needed to take a screenshot!

• 4 weeks later...

Had similar bugs a lot with her recently. Usually it triggers when Im on Merulina and go in Operator. My warframe usually just disappers. Neither dying or /unstuck helps. Sometimes I cant even die cause I have a grey health bar in Operator and all enemys ignore me. Lost a lot of loot this way and its really frustrating. On reddit people had the same bug 5 months ago hopefully it gets fixed soon... 

On 2023-04-12 at 9:16 PM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

In OROKIN tileset missions when yarelli is on Merulina and rides over one of those blue watery steamy floor things, Merulina gets stuck and can't move

Reported that a while ago. All my Warframes slow down significantly when on that steamy rectangular pond.

DE, get ride of that. It's unnecessary.

Archived