Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka Solution!

Anunymau5

Yeah so the Lanka sucks now... But I have a solution!

The current stats are 250 electrical damage. That's it. Nothing else.

Before Damage 2.0 (Which I love BTW although I barely get it) The weapon did 250 serrated blade damage meaning It ignored armour and did x3 damage against infested. How this got changed to electrical is beyond me. I mean I get that it's a electrical weapon but still. The Lanka was our lovechild! It was the gun we fell asleep to each night staring deep into it's shimmering eyes and holding it clo- Ok I'm getting carried away.

Anyways why not change it (follow the pattern of Damage 2.0) to 75 slash damage, 75 impact damage, 75 puncture damage, and 25 electrical damage? This would bring it closer to the way it was before while keeping it a part of damage 2.0 and also rounding the guns stats out. 

But if you have a better idea, please suggest it here!

The Lanka was intended to be electrical damage from the start, but was changed in the old damage model to not make it useless.

Now you have D2.0 which allows you to convert its electrical base damage into a number of other potent damage types. Corrosive, Radiation, and Viral, all VERY powerful.

Look beyond the basic damages. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Put Stormbringer, Hellfire, serration R9, Wildfire, and split chamber on it, and it does a whopping 4,250 Radiation damage per bullet. Not bad, imo.

Edited by AureusVulpes

The Lanka was intended to be electrical damage from the start, but was changed in the old damage model to not make it useless.

Now you have D2.0 which allows you to convert its electrical base damage into a number of other potent damage types. Corrosive, Radiation, and Viral, all VERY powerful.

Look beyond the basic damages. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Except the changes dont really help. At least not in my opinion.