The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Having trouble communicating

(PSN)acesato12344

13 minutes ago, (PSN)acesato12344 said:

Every time I go into any menu (such as mods or my arsenal) it logs me out and says “failed to connect to server. You have been logged out”. I’ve been having this issue for a few days now and have seen lots of people with the same issue 

Yep. I put in a support ticket and got a response saying they notice it. So hopefully its being worked on

This just started happening to me as well. I have been reading tons of forum posts that got back as far as 2015 with our issue and not a single one of them had a solution, I put in a ticket Saturday when it started happening and still haven't heard anything back yet. Nothing has changed on my end and it is super frustrating. I'll let you know what they respond with.

2 minutes ago, MikeDub said:

This just started happening to me as well. I have been reading tons of forum posts that got back as far as 2015 with our issue and not a single one of them had a solution, I put in a ticket Saturday when it started happening and still haven't heard anything back yet. Nothing has changed on my end and it is super frustrating. I'll let you know what they respond with.

Yeah another forum post i was in everyone was having the issues was in Florida so if your in florida you arent alone lol

Archived