Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Give-Away To New Players!

Grandarex

I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY MORE ENTRIES / REQUESTS! 

SORRY!

________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD WITH ILL-INTENT.

As the title says, I'm giving away some mods to new (PC) players to help them get a running start.

I'll be giving away Weapon Damage mods, and Multishot mods, but upon request, I'll give you other things that I have available, like Shield or Health mods (Redirection, Vitality, etc

Unfortunately, I only have a limited number of these mods. So I can only give them away to some of you. 

Please limit 1 Multishot and 1 Damage mods per person!

If you need any of the mods that I list, all you need to do is say which mod you need

That's it. That's all you need to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Mods I have are as follows:

SERRATION (x 11)

SerrationMod.png

Reserved for:

1. Seretea [TRADE COMPLETE]

2. Murice [TRADE COMPLETE]

3. Raffel [TRADE COMPLETE]

4. BrainRush [TRADE COMPLETE]

5. Zarknia [TRADE COMPLETE]

6. Fyr66 [TRADE COMPLETE]

7. BetaZerker

8. Virtual Riot

9. ParadoxDreams

10. Daegan36

11. VR3trO

WAITING LIST:

1. Scy510

2. Omega22

SPLIT CHAMBER (x 7)

250px-SplitChamberMod.png

Reserved for:

1. Murice [TRADE COMPLETE]

2. FlyingKiwi

3. Raffel [TRADE COMPLETE]

4. Khyesern

5. Bovopolont

6. BrainRush [TRADE COMPLETE]

7. Mumes

WAITING LIST:

1. Scy510

2. Zeonsilt

3. StellarBull

4. Omega22

HORNET STRIKE (x 4)

HornetStrikeMod.png

Reserved for:

1. Flying Kiwi

2. Mumes

3. Sephirvine [TRADE COMPLETE]

4. Xev253 [TRADE COMPLETE]

BARREL DIFFUSION (x 10)

BarrelDiffusionMod.png

Reserved for:

1. AceOfDoom [TRADE COMPLETE]

2. Xev253 [TRADE COMPLETE]

3. Dhaymon [TRADE COMPLETE]

4. Fyr66 [TRADE COMPLETE]

5. ParadoxDreams

6. Fitrah

7. Daegan36

8. VR3trO

9. Artemis1247

10. GideonGreymourn

WAITING LIST:

1. Tigertiff

2. NekuraTenshi

3. JIRB

HELL'S CHAMBER (x 5)

250px-Hell%27sChamberMod.png

Reserved for: 

1. Biological_Plague [TRADE COMPLETE]

2. Svados1 [TRADE COMPLETE]

3. Sephirvine [TRADE COMPLETE]

4. DEADSHOT456 [TRADE COMPLETE]

5. VirtualRiot

Quick Notes and Important Information:

1. I have about 16 of Point Blank mod (the Shotgun's version of damage mod). So I won't make a list. Just ask for it if you need it and I'll give it to you.

2. The "+X% Damage" Mods increase all types of damage in a weapon. So Serration, Hornet Strike, and Point Blank (the Shotgun's version of damage mod) is useful in ALL weapons! It's an absolute must-have! 

3. I'll explain how the Multishot mods work: They essentially give your weapon a chance to fire an additional bullet every time you shoot! 

For example: If you max out Split Chamber, the mod gives you 90% chance to fire an additional bullet - that means your rifle spits out two bullet instead of one, 90% of the time, and it does NOT consume additional ammo! So you're essentially doing twice the damage, 90% of the time! 

But it gets even more ridiculous with Hell's Chamber and Barrel Diffusion - These mods max out at 120% instead of 90%, like the rifle version of multishot mod, Split Chamber. This means that your Pistol and Shotgun will fire an additional round 100% of the time, AND has 20% chance to fire a third bullet! So you're doing twice the damage 100% of the time, and trice the damage 20% of the time! 

Because of this ridiculous bonus, multishot mods are essential in every gun.

4. The mods that I'm giving out are unranked. You'll have to level them up yourself! (I can't give you everything now, can I!)

5. If you don't need the mods, don't post! This give-away is for NEW PLAYERS ONLY

6. If you have a novice friend who needs these mods, please direct them to this thread! I wanted to post this thread in General Section to get more attention, but that's against the forum rules I think. 

7. Don't contact me in-game. I WILL ignore you. Post in this thread instead!

It's first come first serve, my friends. 

Good luck, and welcome to Warframe!

[Let me know if you have any questions!]

Edited by Grandarex

Hello! This is really nice of you to do! I've been huntng high and low for a serration mod but with no luck. I would be extremely grateful if I could get one.

Yep, it's all yours. First person in the list! 

I'll either find you, or you can find me and I'll give it to you first chance I get. Did you also need the Split Chamber with it? 

can i have hells chamber?

I'm a little low on Hell's Chamber, and it looks like you've been here for almost four months. I'll wait until it gets more attention of newer players and if there's any leftover, I'll give you one.

I give you a cookie baked by a vet. Well played!

I hope it doesn't have any raisins in it!

;) 

Have all of them i think. not shure about hells chamber. also how many hours do you have to play to be not a "New player"

I can't really tell who's been playing for how long, only when you started playing. Your case is same as KiLLeRZ-PRO_XXX - you've been here for a good while, so I wouldn't consider you a new player. But like I said, if there's any leftover, I'll give you one.

Wow, this is really nice. I don't know if I qualify, but I'd really like Barrel Diffusion and Split Chamber. Could I please have one of each?

It looks like you're pretty new. I'll give you one. 

But like I said in underlined sentence, one multishot mod and one damage mod per person! 

Sorry, but pick one of the two and it's yours.

It looks like you're pretty new. I'll give you one. 

But like I said in underlined sentence, one multishot mod and one damage mod per person! 

Sorry, but pick one of the two and it's yours.

oh right, sorry, i must have missed that. Then I suppose I'll have Split Chamber, it would really help. Thanks a lot, this can't be understated!

Can i please have a split chamber and a hornet strike :)

just hit rank 2 in time for trading, doing that mastery test with unmoded lato  was so hard @.@

Yeah, no prob!

And grats on hitting rank 2!

oh right, sorry, i must have missed that. Then I suppose I'll have Split Chamber, it would really help. Thanks a lot, this can't be understated!

Haha, no problem. Did you wanted a damage mod with that? (I'm starting to sound like a fast-food cashier asking if you'd like fries with that lol)

I'm kinda like "new" player... i've been playing for only 2 weeks or so, but i'm already rank 5 (have been seriously into the game with some friends).

I can't believe someone actually did something like this, props for it dude, seriously, someone needs to give u a medal or at least a cookie, i think this is the first giveaway post in here.

Well, i would love to get one of those split chamber mods and/or barrel diffusion?, i'll let you decide if either i fit as a newbie or not :)

Edited by AceOfDoom

Its really nice of u to give these mods to new players,hats off to u bro.

As for me,I dont need any mod...But I have a friend of mine who was looking for good mods....I already gave him barrel diffusion n serration....

So, he needs Hells Chamber n Split Chamber...

He doesnt use forums(but I can call him n tell him to write it himself).

His name is - DEADSHOT456.

Btw,u can actually check players level. Its written above the icon....Like I am Gold Initiate,thats Mastery Rank 8.....(I dont know how Silver Initiates r saying they just gave Mastery Rank 2 test...)

That was a mistake,I didnt know abt forums ranks,AceOfDoom clarified it...

Edited by NN13

Its really nice of u to give these mods to new players,hats off to u bro.

As for me,I dont need any mod...But I have a friend of mine who was looking for good mods....I already gave him barrel diffusion n serration....

So, he needs Hells Chamber n Split Chamber...

He doesnt use forums(but I can call him n tell him to write it himself).

His name is - DEADSHOT456.

Btw,u can actually check players level. Its written above the icon....Like I am Silver Initiate,thats Mastery Rank 8.....(I dont know how Silver Initiates r saying they just gave Mastery Rank 2 test...)

Hmm, just saying, that "rank" is a forum rank, based on how many messages have u writen, but yea, you can still check players lvl at the game instead

Hmm, just saying, that "rank" is a forum rank, based on how many messages have u writen, but yea, you can still check players lvl at the game instead

R u sure its forum rank.....Bcoz before U11 it showed my rank as Silver Initiate,thats Mastery Rank 7,but due to U11,I got mastery points for completing star map n got to Mastery 8,so now it shows Gold Initiate....

R u sure its forum rank.....Bcoz before U11 it showed my rank as Silver Initiate,thats Mastery Rank 7,but due to U11,I got mastery points for completing star map n got to Mastery 8,so now it shows Gold Initiate....

Yes, i'm sure, because i'm not even close to silver initiate xD I'm silver novice, as i said, rank 5. And plus, i were novice a while ago, it takes little to no messages to get to initiate.

Yes, i'm sure, because i'm not even close to silver initiate xD I'm silver novice, as i said, rank 5. And plus, i were novice a while ago, it takes little to no messages to get to initiate.

Oh I see...Didnt know that...I will edit my original comment...

hahahahaha yeah! I'd like a serration please. Thanks! So how/when do we meet?

Probably sometime today or over the weekend. Whenever we see each other, basically lol.

Hi man, it is really nice what you are doing. I do not know for sure what mods are the best for me. I started to play this game last week, I guess. But could you give me serration and split chamber, please?

Of course! This thread was made for people like you! 

I'll update the list.

I'm kinda like "new" player... i've been playing for only 2 weeks or so, but i'm already rank 5 (have been seriously into the game with some friends).

I can't believe someone actually did something like this, props for it dude, seriously, someone needs to give u a medal or at least a cookie, i think this is the first giveaway post in here.

Well, i would love to get one of those split chamber mods and/or barrel diffusion?, i'll let you decide if either i fit as a newbie or not :)

Go ahead and pick one. 

If I had to choose though, I'd give you Barrel Diffusion since Split Chamber seems to be running out pretty fast haha.

Do i qualify for split chamber?

Sure. I'll put your name down.