Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Give-Away To New Players!

Grandarex

Hey, this is such a great idea to help new ppl!

I would like to have Barrel Diffusion and Serration. I would like to have hornet strike too, but its limited to 1 Multishot and 1 Damage mod. So if you can make an exception this would be awesome! Please Add me to your list. 

Thank you very much!!

Edited by Fyr66

Alright, making some progress on trading! This UI is making hunting you people down soooo hard. lol

I've been trying for the Barrel Diffusion to no avail.   Would I be able to get one?

Sure thing.

Hey.

I'd really like Barrel Diffusion,Split Chamber and Hell's Chamber.

Can I pleas have them?

Haha, someone's a little greedy! You can only get one multishot mod, and one damage mod as my OP implies. 

Also, I'm out of Split chamber. So there's that.

Hey, this is such a great idea to help new ppl!

I would like to have Barrel Diffusion and Serration. I would like to have hornet strike too, but its limited to 1 Multishot and 1 Damage mod. So if you can make an exception this would be awesome! Please Add me to your list. 

Thank you very much!!

I'll put you down for Barrel Diffusion and Serration. I'll give you a spare Hornet Strike if I get one.

I would like one of the serration mods please.

Sure thing.

If you've got any barrel diffusions left, I'd like one. Not sure if I'd be classified as a "new" player in terms of level (been quite addicted) but in terms of time I'd probably be. If I'm not I'd like to be on the reserve list for it anyway. Thanks heaps in advanced and great initiative!

Edited by Fitrah

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD WITH ILL-INTENT.

As the title says, I'm giving away some mods to new (PC) players to help them get a running start.

I'll be giving away Weapon Damage mods, and Multishot mods, but upon request, I'll give you other things that I have available, like Shield or Health mods (Redirection, Vitality, etc

Unfortunately, I only have a limited number of these mods. So I can only give them away to some of you. 

Please limit 1 Multishot and 1 Damage mods per person!

If you need any of the mods that I list, all you need to do is say which mod you need

That's it. That's all you need to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Mods I have are as follows:

SERRATION (x 11)

SerrationMod.png

Reserved for:

1. Seretea [TRADE COMPLETE]

2. Murice [TRADE COMPLETE]

3. Raffel [TRADE COMPLETE]

4. BrainRush [TRADE COMPLETE]

5. Zarknia [TRADE COMPLETE]

6. Fyr66

7. BetaZerker

SPLIT CHAMBER (x 7)

250px-SplitChamberMod.png

Reserved for:

1. Murice [TRADE COMPLETE]

2. FlyingKiwi

3. Raffel [TRADE COMPLETE]

4. Khyesern

5. Bovopolont

6. BrainRush [TRADE COMPLETE]

7. Mumes

HORNET STRIKE (x 4)

HornetStrikeMod.png

Reserved for:

1. Flying Kiwi

2. Mumes

3. Sephirvine [TRADE COMPLETE]

4. Xev253 [TRADE COMPLETE]

BARREL DIFFUSION (x 10)

BarrelDiffusionMod.png

Reserved for:

1. AceOfDoom [TRADE COMPLETE]

2. Xev253 [TRADE COMPLETE]

3. Dhaymon

4. Fyr66

HELL'S CHAMBER (x 5)

250px-Hell%27sChamberMod.png

Reserved for: 

1. Biological_Plague [TRADE COMPLETE]

2. Svados1 [TRADE COMPLETE]

3. Sephirvine [TRADE COMPLETE]

4. DEADSHOT456 [TRADE COMPLETE]

Quick Notes and Important Information:

1. I have about 16 of Point Blank mod (the Shotgun's version of damage mod). So I won't make a list. Just ask for it if you need it and I'll give it to you.

2. The "+X% Damage" Mods increase all types of damage in a weapon. So Serration, Hornet Strike, and Point Blank (the Shotgun's version of damage mod) is useful in ALL weapons! It's an absolute must-have! 

3. I'll explain how the Multishot mods work: They essentially give your weapon a chance to fire an additional bullet every time you shoot! 

For example: If you max out Split Chamber, the mod gives you 90% chance to fire an additional bullet - that means your rifle spits out two bullet instead of one, 90% of the time, and it does NOT consume additional ammo! So you're essentially doing twice the damage, 90% of the time! 

But it gets even more ridiculous with Hell's Chamber and Barrel Diffusion - These mods max out at 120% instead of 90%, like the rifle version of multishot mod, Split Chamber. This means that your Pistol and Shotgun will fire an additional round 100% of the time, AND has 20% chance to fire a third bullet! So you're doing twice the damage 100% of the time, and trice the damage 20% of the time! 

Because of this ridiculous bonus, multishot mods are essential in every gun.

4. The mods that I'm giving out are unranked. You'll have to level them up yourself! (I can't give you everything now, can I!)

5. If you don't need the mods, don't post! This give-away is for NEW PLAYERS ONLY

6. If you have a novice friend who needs these mods, please direct them to this thread! I wanted to post this thread in General Section to get more attention, but that's against the forum rules I think. 

7. Don't contact me in-game. I WILL ignore you. Post in this thread instead!

It's first come first serve, my friends. 

Good luck, and welcome to Warframe!

[Let me know if you have any questions!]

In the words of Macklemore, you are F@cking awesome.

<3

This is an awesome deed your doing.  As a new player of less than a week, it's definately an inspiration for what I hope I can do in the future.  I cant say thank you enough for considering me for a serration and barrel diffusion as I mentioned previously.  Everyone, check this out - especially if your new like myself!

Stormbringer? Yeah I have some. Whisper me in-game and I'll give you one. (I'm online right now)

hey. dude. sorry i havent been here in the forum recently... im so glad that you're able to give the mod i wish from you... ill whisper you in-game or check if you're online to start our trade... thank you very much,! voted

Barrel diffusion!!! Ever since i read about that a few days ago, i've been losing sleep over it, hahaha. And i dont know if i still qualify as new or not, ive been playing for about a week now nonstop and my excaliber is already rank 30. (Im addicted for sure) anyway, hopefully this is for real!

Please help me, i need any mod to help a newbie like me. I keep failing my Test to get to Rank 2 cause the mods i have suck . And i think with all the grinding in exp i did, i am ready for Test Rank 9.

So anything i ask for that you can spare,

Thanks a Million Platinum

SERRATION

Split Chamber

Edited by Omega22
Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy lately with work and stuff. 

I'll try and be on this weekend (Saturday and Sunday), so shoot me a whisper if you see me!

I'll also add all of you to friends list when I can, so check your friends list often!

Can I have a Hell's Chamber and a Serration please :3

Alright. You claimed the last Hell's Chamber!

Hey man, have any hell's chamber, barrel diffusion and serrations left to spare?

I'm all out of Hell's Chamber. But I can hook you up with Barrel Diffusion and Serration. I'll put you down for that.

I'll take one if no one wants it then.

Haha, let's give other new players a chance, eh?

If you've got any barrel diffusions left, I'd like one. Not sure if I'd be classified as a "new" player in terms of level (been quite addicted) but in terms of time I'd probably be. If I'm not I'd like to be on the reserve list for it anyway. Thanks heaps in advanced and great initiative!

Sure thing. I'll update the list.

If you have any barrel diffusions and a serration, I would greatly appreciate it.  So far this is challenging to get those kind of mods!

Alrighty

Ohh sorry wasn't attentive at what you wrote.

Then can I get Barrel Diffusion and Serration?

Thank you.

No prob.

I would first like to say you're awesome for doing this. That being said I hope you still have a split chamber and serration mod for me.

I can hook you up with a Serration, but all the Split Chamber has been reserved. But as you can see, not a whole lot of them claimed it yet. So if the guys continue to be elusive, I'll give you one. But as of right now, I can't.

Can I get a barrel diffusion from one of you guys

Well, I'm the only one doing the give-away here haha. And sure. I'll put you down.

Having a hard time tracking down Barrel Diffusion. If you have any left, it would help a lot!

Alright, you'd be claiming the last Barrel Diffusion.

May I have one of the BARREL DIFFUSION please.  Thanks

I'll put you down in the waiting list. If the guys in the list don't claim theirs soon, it will go to you.

Barrel diffusion!!! Ever since i read about that a few days ago, i've been losing sleep over it, hahaha. And i dont know if i still qualify as new or not, ive been playing for about a week now nonstop and my excaliber is already rank 30. (Im addicted for sure) anyway, hopefully this is for real!

I'll put you in the waiting list as well.

Barrel Diffusion. Thanks much!

To waiting list you go!

I would gladly accept Barrel Diffusion and Split Chamber,if you got them :(

(6+ random weapons already lvl30,Eris -> Phalan and Xini -> nothing 5 days already)

Remember, you can only get one multishot from me. Also, both of the mods are currently filled. I'd have to put you in the waiting list if you still want one.

Can I get split chamber, please?

Waiting listed!

Please help me, i need any mod to help a newbie like me. I keep failing my Test to get to Rank 2 cause the mods i have suck . And i think with all the grinding in exp i did, i am ready for Test Rank 9.

So anything i ask for that you can spare,

Thanks a Million Platinum

SERRATION

Split Chamber

Waiting list!