Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Demolysts

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

Do I need anything more than the title of this post? LOL

Just did the archon hunt and stage 2, disruption, was brutal. 

Had to do it a bunch of times. First yareli kept bugging out and would get stuck in operator mode. 

Using revenant, i was able to stay alive and also kill a lot of enemies but the demolysts were the issue. 

Revenant #3 is armor strip (edit i was confused apparently it is not a 100% armor strip at all, just a health and shield reduction) and it is awkward to use (he flies forward very fast). It seems like I had to armor strip #3 two or three times to kill the demolyst. 

I used felarx with 5 forma (185% SC w 20x incarnation) and sporelacer with 7 forma +100% cc.

They seemed very hard to kill. Just wondering what you guys use. The actual archon fight was 10x easier. 

4 answers to this question

21 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

I use limbo and my vectis prime

I don't even bother with changing elements or defense stripping because it just does so much damage lol

You've mentioned before but vectors prime is vaulted. I have one part and that's it. No relics with vectis. Every relic pack i buy (50?) Have all been afuris, larkspur, revenant, garuda, Khora, etc. All repeats of what I have already. 

I have felarx, laetum and phenmor. Usually use felarx but noticed lately it does much less damage than before. I hear laetum is good maybe I'll add a couple more forma and see what's up. 

21 hours ago, BroDutt said:

Use Unairu Caustic Strike + Corrosive Heat. Or subsume Terrify

Good thoughts.

Archived