Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(minor spoiler) The Duviri Paradox | Pet name?

SALATRIEL

Question

2 answers to this question

If you ALT+F4 it will reset you to before that cutscene, I would assume.

The only thing it affects is your standing. If you've chosen Sol, you are choosing the light option. Terra the neutral one, Lua the dark one. This does not affect anything in the quest, nor (at the moment) in the future of your playthrough.

Choices like this exist in other quests, like The War Within and The New War, those two being the only quests where it matters. Though it only matters in the moment, and not from this quest.

Hope that helps... though I am 4 hours late. Heh, hope you aren't still sitting there waiting.

It's been said that we're not suppose to think of light and dark as good and evil. Though sometimes it can be related to diplomacy/battle or understanding/angry. It's just been a thematic thing they've had for many years.

I assume that they will one day make it matter somehow to the story. I strongly doubt it'll affect the gameplay since that would be a rude thing to pop years late into our decisions. So I figure to get the most (potentially) fulfilling story I'll have my operator make the choices I'd agree with instead of choosing answers based on what color they are.

anyhoo I picked Lua because I liked that name the most.

Archived