Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venus - Fossa - Jackal

NinjaTamaki

Sad to say. It's just you. It's allllll based on luck. So keep trying unless you wanna spend plat

Make sure you are picking up the white balls, those are the parts. Also make sure the boss isn't near a pit or the items might simply fall and you'll be unable to get them.

Edited by FallenKingErzon

When I beat him, I clear the room for sure. Most of the time the other mobs will lock the doors so whatever decided to get into the arena room dies before I look around some more while ammo drops down. I always make sure the jackal dies in the middle section of the room. I just did a run while waiting for responces to this post, I got ciruits and a small amount of them. I'm truly unlucky with this boss because when my higher ranked friends decide to drag me along for other bosses where the components I need for the suit drop, I always get buleprints for other warframes. I do not want anything else besides my Excalibur and my soon to be in possibly 4 days (Optimistic) Rhino. The only thing I'm short is Rubedo, and I do Earth runs inbetween Fossa runs.

When I beat him, I clear the room for sure. Most of the time the other mobs will lock the doors so whatever decided to get into the arena room dies before I look around some more while ammo drops down. I always make sure the jackal dies in the middle section of the room. I just did a run while waiting for responces to this post, I got ciruits and a small amount of them. I'm truly unlucky with this boss because when my higher ranked friends decide to drag me along for other bosses where the components I need for the suit drop, I always get buleprints for other warframes. I do not want anything else besides my Excalibur and my soon to be in possibly 4 days (Optimistic) Rhino. The only thing I'm short is Rubedo, and I do Earth runs inbetween Fossa runs.

There's allready thread about Jackal drops https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13318-45th-completed-jackal-run-with-no-rhino-systems-ama/page__hl__%20rhino%20%20parts__st__20

For me personally i do like 15-20 runs ~ hour for 2nd day now, still no systems and all people i came across while doing this seems have same problem.

Finally got a Blueprint drop from Jackal. Funny part is, it was the first mission I ran today, and it happened to be on Oro on Earth for an alert mission. I got the Helm BP. I feel slightly better but still. Annoying it hasn't dropped anything with my Fossa runs.

I got the, helmet/system/chassis. all from fossa.

Today was that day, I was helping a friend out and he got his rhino. I'm not sur eif it's you guys, took me like 10 runs probably, probably less.

I mainly want the frost. But he drops mostly everything you need.